ArtHaus is an IT company with focus on delivering high-quality, efficient and low-cost software solutions to small and medium sized companies around the world.
We have a simple philosophy: carefully listen to your requirements, provide advice where neccessary, tailor the best possible solution to maximize your technology investment, deliver on time and within budget.
Based on your requirements our team of experienced Project Managers and Developers will deliver reliable, easy to maintain and scalable software applications, customized to your specific needs and circumstances.
Web Application Development
With web-based development being our specialty, we have developed more then 150+ of E-Commerce, B2B, B2C and intranet applications. In our 12 years of existence we have gained experience in wide range of industries that makes us more than just a bunch of programmers - we learnt we need to understand how your business is different from others and try to devise a solution that will enable you to operate more efficiently and stand out from the crowd.
Technology-wise we can deliver solutions based on the following platforms:
Open source technology platform which enables very low implementation and maintenance costs, especially when coupled with the MySQL database. This makes it very popular and large percentage of our web projects are based on this platform.
- Microsoft .NET
We have a dedicated Microsoft technologies team specialized in the .NET framework which can deliver you solutions based on the Microsoft platform.
Java technology stack is one of the core web platforms and this is where we can also help you with building scalable and highly-portable solutions
Windows (Client-Server) solutions
Our Microsoft technologies team can help in building high-quality Windows forms-based applications based on the .NET framework, that will provide you efficient solution for your internal systems.
As an example of our previous work we have already developed printing inventory system, tracking transporation system and many more ...
We are going to ensure that your current software investment is maximized by increasing its value trough continuous maintenance and feature enhancements.
Typical maintenance tasks include:
- Adding new and extending existing features in your current software applications.
- Re-architecting individual software modules to make them more scalable and future-prone.
- Integrating information from disparate applications.
- Migrate applications to newer or different platform (for e.g. PHP 4 to PHP 5 or ASP to ASP.Net).
- Leveraging information from legacy systems trough the use of web services.
What follows is a quick summary of our skills and competencies:
- Application design: UML, E/R Modeling
- Server side technologies: PHP, ASP / COM, ASP.Net, JSP / Servlet / JavaBeans
- Web design: HTML / DHTML, CSS, Flash
- Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access
- Data structure and transformation: XML, XSLT / XPath
- Programming Languages: VB, VB.Net, C#, Java
- OS: Windows, Linux
Help Desk Support
Our support engineers team can help with reducing the cost of providing Level 1 help desk support to your users in a Microsoft Windows-based environment.
Currently we provide this service to companies or company branches located in the Europe and Africa time zones and trough our partner based in Australia we can also provide support in the South Pacific and East Asia regions. We are also working to expand this offering in other regions in the future.
- Phone Support, which includes assistance on problems and recommended resolutions implemented over the phone
- Remote troubleshooting of desktop, laptop, terminal and peripherals related issues. This includes troubleshooting of new and existing application configurations, which may require reinstallation or patching.
- User account administration.
- Workstation setup and configuration, which includes installation and configuration of additional or existing applications on the workstations.
- Infrastructure and Network support, which includes administration of servers, network equipment, business critical applications including Exchange and SQL Server databases, network connections, backups and maintaining documentation.
- All Microsoft Windows server and workstation operating systems, as well as Linux based systems. This includes installation, configuration and patching.
- Installation, configuration and support of Anti Virus, backup and security tools.